Ok so here's an update of my life as it stands now.
I'm graduating High School this Saturday, and it still hasn't hit me that I'm not going to ever go back again. Even though I can say it over and over again, and even after I went to Suffolk to schedule my classes, it just doesn't feel right. But, whatever.
I got accepted into the honors program at SCCC, and I'm taking all honors courses. I also need to write an essay, I suck at those. But again, it's whatever, I always figure shit out.
I work at Friendl'ys now. I do ice cream. Just like at Coldstone.
Next thing is, I finally got into a new band. I went to one of Greg's shows, and while there, I met this guy DJ, who's the guitarist of the band Palmyra, and they go to Jimmy and Tanya's place (J and T are also in Greg's band) and jam together, then both bands get trashed, and it's a good time.
Anyway, I was talking to him, and he said that his band was doing really well, but was really shaky on vocals and I told him that I did vocals. So we exchanged numbers, and I came down to a few practices. They liked me, and I joined up!
After only a month in the band, we just our first show the other day at the Wildwood Lanes bowling ally in bumfuck Riverhead. Everyone loved our set and we got pretty much everyone to beat the shit out of eachother.
I'm really excited about this one.
Lastly, and most depressing, my girlfriend is moving to New Jersey the day after prom, And then she's going to be in Germany for a month over the summer. We were going out a long time last year, broke up towards the end of the school year, and now we've been together since august. We decided the best thing to do to save both of our sanities was to break up when she leaves, and that's going to be in less than 3 days.
Fuck.
Nikki is going to Hofstra in the fall though, it's about 40 minutes from me, and if the planets align correctly, we might get back together then.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im in the honors program, too. YAY
ReplyDelete