Next Order of business; CHRISTMAS!It was really good this year, I nabbed some cologne and shaving stuff and underwear and such from my mom. (along with $100)
and from my Dad, I got some wife beaters, socks, boxers, deodorant, and such.
Along with a $100 amex gift card.
My grandma on my dad's side got me a poofy vest, I have a picture of it. She said it was 'hip' but I think she just doesn't like me very much :
(I look like the biggest fucking nerd in this thing,I like it, but I probably would have spent the money getting drunk)
This morning before the awesomeness began, life was horrible.
my wisdom teeth are coming in and the ones on the right side of my mouth bite my cheek every time i close my mouth. So I stole the Anbesol mouth numbing stuff out of the medicine cabinet this morning, and I took so much, my insides are fucking numb.

You can tell where I messed up around the edges and shit, but for my first photoshop project EVER, I think it looks pretty good.
-
p.s. Nikki's little brother said he didn't believe in Santa, so I called their house last night pretending to be him. Oh good times.
my wisdom teeth are coming in and the ones on the right side of my mouth bite my cheek every time i close my mouth. So I stole the Anbesol mouth numbing stuff out of the medicine cabinet this morning, and I took so much, my insides are fucking numb.
Lastly, I wanted to show nigguhz that I've been using the Photogook my girlfriend gave me.
(by far the best gift I got)
(by far the best gift I got)

You can tell where I messed up around the edges and shit, but for my first photoshop project EVER, I think it looks pretty good.
So yeah, a merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
-
p.s. Nikki's little brother said he didn't believe in Santa, so I called their house last night pretending to be him. Oh good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment