Friday, December 26, 2008

NEWS!

We Are Heroes kicked Jose and I out today.

I'm not too shook up about it, cause I was hearing shit from different people that we'd be getting dropped, so it's whatever. I just like how they have someone who isn't in the band instant message me and say that I'm out. And then add a "we still want to be friends, no hard feelings." I mean, I'm still gonna be down with them, cause they're my friends and shit, but they really did us dirty, and that's fucked up.

I'm currently working on putting together another group, and all we need now is another guitarist. I'm feelin a little hardcore/2-step with southern rock influence.

if it all goes through, it'll be mad fun.




Completely unrelated, I am getting a bit better at this photoshop shyyt.
Check it out meng:




-

No comments:

Post a Comment