I think I download too much music.
As a favor, I got incubus's entire discography (12 cds) and I burned them, and wrote down the album name and year for each and gave them to Greg's cousin Mike. Just cause. Haha, I don't like Incubus so i just deleted all of that off my comp.
So if you need music. Hit me up.
The Show yesterday was great. We Are Heroes played the first half of their set with the new vocalist, and then for the last two songs, Jose and I jumped up on the stage and stole the fucking show. (Trevor asked us to do it, but they fucking loved it). The crowd had a 100x better reaction for us than Mike, and it was so good, cause when we went up there were literally 5 cameras on us, and it felt really good to be back.
Also, all of my muscles hurt from dancing so hard.
And I had to leave the show early cause I was feeling the side effects of my Bronchitis meds.
almost puked son.
I think Cecil Otter is my new favorite rapper. But I could be wrong.
I love Nikki, a whole lot.
I might get seasick sometimes but I'll never be sick of our troubled waters.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment