Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spittin up peace patches

Its 6:37 on Wednesday morning. I'm up cause I had a very strange dream. A small group of people and I were on our way to a futuristic prison, I'm not sure why, but we were. But somehow, we managed to escape and hijack a car and drive away. But the way the roads work in the future is, is that when a police officer wants to pull you over, he/she just can, because the cars and the road have sensors, and when activated, he can manipulate and slow down the car, and force it to pull over, kind of like a remote control. And that's what happened to us, but at this point, I think I was alone. So when the guard was coming up to the car, I jumped out and ran for my life, and wound up jumping a fence and landing in a little suburban neighborhood. I jumped through a mans kitchen window and said something like "sorry to disturb you, but I'm being chased right now," and he turned around from his stove with a piece of bread in his hand, it looked like a round loaf or something, and he looked at me and said, "You want some bread?" I replied "no thanks" and then I woke up.

Another crazy thing, my girlfriend was in the dream, but she was on the polices side, chasing me also, but I could tell she was reluctant to help them. Crazy shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment