Nikki and I made up and we're doin good, always do, and I like that.
What couple doesn't fight, right?
This weekend was ridiculous. Instead of doing our own AP Bio project, Greg, Tom and I joined up with another group and had them over Saturday, and when they left, the game we were playing went missing. Assassins Creed. We confronted them yesturday, but the kid who we pretty much knew who did it was just all "I swear to God man, I swear to God, I didn't even know man." He wouldn't look either of us in the eye. Fucking pussy.
anyway, Saturday night, I got drunk with Grego and spent the night playing video games and drunk dialing people. Haha, same ol' shit.
aaaaanand, one last note, Trevor of We Are Heroes IMed me yesturday asking for Jose and I to join them again. It's so fucking funny. I'm probably not gonna join WAH again, but we're (Jose and I) playing with them this Sunday cause I haven't done a live show in a while, and that's fucking Ligiea, (or however you spell it). Good Shyyyyt.
-
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lmao you forgot tourettes turtle!
ReplyDelete